Page 1 of 1

OCT Saturday 12/14 Dealer Choice

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm
by Mango
Giggles and I are coordinating an OCT Dealers Choice for Saturday 12/14.

Water is up and depending on what holds, here is our Playlist.
First Choice will be Goshen Pass.
Second Choice will be the Lower James.

We will plan on meeting at the Takeout (whichever) at noon on Saturday.
Final decision on where we're going will be made on Friday around 6pm.
Watch the Forum for final details.

Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Wade
804 347-8815
fwk@kinkerpress.com
PM Mango on the Forum

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:42 pm
by SteveK
If the level is good I'll probably join you all at Goshen. Leaving work early and going out for a session tomorrow afternoon actually, but I can never get enough of the pass. :D

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 pm
by bambam
I'm interested in the Pass. Tough call at this point as to whether it will hold. One weather forecast is calling for a high of 39, low of 32, with a wintry mix. Purrfect! At least we won't have to ask the question "How to dress?!"

Cheers,

Ken Dubel

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 pm
by SteveK
I'm predicting it'll be in the 500 cfs neighborhood. Should come up again Sunday if you all are flexible.

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:13 pm
by Mango
Looks like weather and level have done in The Pass for us.
And the old adage applys here, Don't drive away from water.
Staying local and doing the Lower James at a nice 7.5' level.
Meeting at the 14th Street Takeout at noon.
See ya tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 pm
by SteveK
How about Sunday paddle at Goshen? Level should come up nicely with the precip we get on Saturday. I'm not going to be able to come to Richmond so have fun if that's where you all end up.

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 am
by Mango
Wish we could Steve, but we can't make Sunday. Other commitments.
Hope it comes back up for ya'll.